pest control servicesDo you think a mice or a rat is taking up residence in your home? If you answered yes to this question, then take a look at these three signs that you may have a new house guest:
- Nests – Take some time to look in the more secluded and dark areas of your home, such as the attic, your garage, or rooms that do not have any windows. Rodents prefer these areas and will typically set up a nest in the corner using shredded paper and pieces of fabric.
- Something Going Bump in the Night – Are you hearing strange sounds in the night? Before you contact an exorcist, you should pay attention to these sounds. Mice and rats will get into your walls and make strange scratching noises as they explore their new home.
- Droppings – One of the most visible signs that a rat or mouse has moved in is rodent droppings. These creatures tend to leave small, dry pellets behind in places where they eat. Check your pantry, kitchen cabinet, and any other areas where you are storing food.
Contact the team at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., when you are seeking pest control services in Salem, Oregon. Our dedicated team will help you get rid of mice and rats, as well as ants, termites, spiders, and bed bugs.
Dealing with ants in the home is very frustrating. Take a look at this list of areas ants tend to live:
- Kitchen – You are most likely to find ants infesting your kitchen, as they can get water and food at all times while living there. It is vital that you take care of spills and clean up crumbs whenever you notice these spots, as these messes are feasts for ants. Keeping your kitchen clean at all times is the easiest way to avoid infestations.
- Inside Your Walls – A tiny crack in your home exterior or interior can lead to an ant infestation. You should keep an eye out for any of these cracks in the wall and patch them as soon as you notice them. If your home has a basement, you should keep an eye on the foundation.
- Bathrooms – Bathrooms are an excellent source of water for ants, so they will often set up a colony in these areas. Keeping your basement clean with plenty of disinfectants, putting personal care items away, and always handling leaks and drips will keep ants out of your bathroom.
Get rid of ants in your home with help from the team at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc. We are the company to contact when you are seeking Salem pest management services.