During swarming season, a termite infestation can happen quickly. When swarming, termites reproduce and establish new colonies rapidly. Since they prefer to build colonies near readily available food, your house is a prime target.
Fortunately, there are measures you can take to discourage termites from making themselves at home in your property. With our routine termite control, you can make your building as unappealing to these insects as possible. Talk to professional exterminators to learn about the best treatments, as well as natural remedies and prevention plans that can help.
The flying termites you see swarming are adults who don’t eat much wood. However, all the reproducing they do during swarming season results in countless baby termites that will devour any wood in their path. Therefore, it’s not enough to simply kill the adult insects you see. When you spot a swarm or evidence of a swarm, reach out to an exterminator to have your property professionally inspected. An expert will be able to find the hidden infestation and potentially save you from severe property damage.
Keep your home safe by calling AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., for effective termite control in Salem, OR. We also help you prevent termites from coming back.
Nobody wants to deal with ants when they are in the bathroom. However, ants thrive in moist areas, and bathrooms are one of their favorite spots. Ants are drawn to the hair and dead skin cells often found in bathrooms, as well as certain odors common to these spaces. Make sure your bathroom is safe by checking for ants and then calling for pest control services.
Any crack or crevice is perfect for ants to crawl into. Check all the cracks in your bathroom and seal them up if possible. Some ant species like to build their nests underneath your bathroom tile or under your sink. When you spot an ant in your room, follow its path to see where it returns to; that is likely where the colony is. Are you still not sure where the ants are hiding? Make an appointment with an exterminator for a professional inspection.
Fully sealing your bathroom and eliminating standing water are the best ways to discourage ants from making their home there. However, if your property is already infested, you can count on the team at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., to provide you with exceptional pest control services. We will get rid of the insects for you.
Do you see ants in your home? Here are three reasons why they may be moving in:
- Pet Food – Do you leave pet food out for your dog or cat all day long? Many people do not realize it, but your pet’s food can be attracting ants. If you leave dry food out for your pets on the floor, you may want to adjust your location or train your pet to only eat at certain points in the day.
- Plants Near Your Home – Hedges, bushes, and other decorative plants near your home may be inviting ants into your home. Not only are these plants a bridge to your home, but any moist areas where the plants have not been trimmed are very attractive to these pests.
- Grease and Debris in the Kitchen – When you clean your kitchen, it is vital that you get rid of any grease and debris around your appliances. Ants will seek out grease and crumbs in your home. Plan to do a deep clean in your home at least once a week.
The moment you notice ants in your home is the moment you need to hire the team at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc. When it comes to providing pest control in Salem, Oregon, you can rest assured that our crew will be able to take care of your problem.
Have you seen little black bugs with red or orange markings on their backs scurrying around your home? You may be dealing with boxelder bugs. These troublesome little creatures love to sneak into your house via insulated cracks and crevices. These pests come out of hibernation in spring and start feeding on trees and invading homes in our area.
As pests in the home, these creatures are known for their unpleasant odor and leaving fecal matter that can stain fabric with reddish-orange marks. They do not bite, but they have been known to puncture the skin occasionally. These punctures can cause irritation and leave marks similar to mosquito bites.
If you find these creatures in the house, you should not try to take care of them yourself. The smell can attract further pests. Instead, you want to make sure that all cracks are sealed in your home. You can also install door sweeps to prevent them from walking through your front door.
Call the team at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., when you need help with these bugs. Our team has been providing pest control services throughout the area for many years. In addition to getting rid of boxelder bugs, our staff will also help you with rodents, ant, and additional pests.
As a homeowner, it is likely that you will have to deal with termite issues. We understand your frustrations, so the team AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., is working hard to ensure that you can take care of these troublesome pests. These creatures can wreak havoc on your home, so it’s essential that you take every step possible to stop them from getting into your home.
Termites travel from structure to structure, searching for their next meal. As the year continues, these creatures will form swarms that will effectively make new colonies. During the late summer, termites will grow wings, and half the swarm will fly away to find new food sources. Once they have discovered the food source, these termites will lose their wings and start a new colony. The place that the termites land is entirely random, which means it could be your home or business. If they can find a weak point in your structure, they will start working on your property.
The easiest way to put a stop to termite issues is to hire a professional who can provide you with yearly termite inspection services. The dedicated team of specialists at our business is available to assist you when you need pest control services. You can call us in Salem, OR, at (503) 362-4539 for more information about our services.
A pest infestation in your restaurant is a massive problem for any business owner. We have put together a list of ways that you avoid pest problems:
- Keep Things Clean – Crumbs, spills, and food waste is your biggest enemy when it comes to pest problems. When you have a mess in your kitchen, you effectively leave an open invitation to pests who come into your location. Clean up spills as soon as possible and cover your trash can with a tight cover.
- Keep Doors Closed and Holes Sealed – Pests are looking for any way into your restaurant. This means something as simple as walking in kitchen doors. Keep your doors closed and sealed when you are not using them. Additionally, seal up any holes or cracks that may appear in the exterior of your structure.
- Store Your Food Properly – Pests are always looking for their next meal, so it is crucial that you properly store any food you have on hand. When your food arrives from the outside, you should inspect it to ensure that no pests are coming in along with it. Once checked, store everything in airtight containers that are kept in refrigerators and off the floor.
It does not matter if you have a couple of bugs or a full infestation, the crew at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., is ready to help you. We are your source for pest control in Marion County, Oregon.
When it comes to pest control, it’s important to hire a local exterminator that’s knowledgeable of the common and uncommon pests in your area. Searching for “pest control companies near me” is a great way to find local exterminators that are familiar with your situation and proficient in resolving your pest problems.
The common pests in your area could vary significantly from someone that lives just miles away, depending on your direct surroundings and environment. For example, living near a water source like a pond or stream could provide a completely different line of pests than living on or near a farm or fields.
AAA Pest Exterminators are experts in the control and removal of all the local pests from rodents to flying insects like flies, moths, bees, and wasps. We can also assist with crawling insects like ants, roaches, and spiders. Early detection and extermination are paramount in preventing the escalation that can be caused by leaving these creatures unchecked. Contact the experts, at the first sign of any pests, and schedule a pest inspection and consultation. This will allow us to evaluate your pest situation, determine the best course of action, and begin treatment immediately. We provide pest extermination services in Dallas, Woodburn, Albany, and Portland, OR.
As temperatures drop, this time of year, a lot of the outside pests become inside pests, as they are seeking a warmer place to live and a constant food source. The most invasive of these pests tend to be mice. They set up nests in your walls and other dark, warm, quiet areas of your house including storage areas, cabinets, and food pantries. Mice will chew up clothing, bedding, and documents, destroying these important and valuable items to create a comfortable nest in which to live and breed. As if the damage that mice can do to your home isn’t enough, it’s important to note the adverse effects these rodents can have on your health, as they can carry any number of diseases that do infect humans.
The average female mouse can give birth to up to 60 offspring in a single year with approximately seven mice per litter. At the first sign of mice, it is essential to contact the professionals to evaluate the severity of your infestation and determine how the mice may be getting into your home. All a mouse needs is an opening the size of a dime to gain access, so their point of entry may not be obvious.
Contact the professionals at AAA Pest Exterminators to inspect your home for a potential mice infestation and let us rid your home of these filthy pests. We provide pest control in Marion County, Oregon, as well as the surrounding areas.
Spiders are one of the most feared pests out there. Many people’s fears are justified, as black widows and brown recluses can be deadly. They can creep into your home through window and door cracks, as well as enter on items that come from the outside. The experts at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., are available to help you get these scary creatures out of your home.
When you start to notice spiders in your home, it is crucial that you have a specialist come to your home to ensure that they are not poisonous spiders. Even if they are not venomous, our exterminators can help you with your problem. We provide regular pest control services to ensure that these creatures do not breed and become huge problems. Once the issue is under control, we also do perimeter spraying to prevent new spiders from getting into your home. For your peace of mind, this process is simple and safe for everyone in your house.
Contact the specialists at our business when you need spider pest control services. Our company is proud to provide services in Portland, OR, as well as Albany, Dallas, and Woodburn. All you have to do is let us know about your problem. We will assist you.
Fall is here, and winter is right around the corner. Pest control may seem like a thing you deal with in the warmer months, but there are still many creatures you have to deal with during the cold. Here are some of the common pests you have to look out for this season:
- Roaches – Roaches will do what they can to find warm spaces in your home. They like to hide in baseboards, under the sink, and in any spots that give off warmth. You should be on the lookout in these spaces when you notice signs of roaches in your home before it becomes a more significant problem.
- Ants – Did you know that ants are often a problem all year long in Oregon? Carpenter ants are perhaps one of the worst problems, as they are particularly destructive to your home. Look for piles of wood shavings in your home, as well as keep an eye out in basements and attics.
- Rodents – Mice and rats are just searching for ways to get indoors during the cold months. By keeping your lawn maintained, sealing off potential entry points in your home, and storing your food in containers at all times, you will prevent infestations.
When it comes to pest control services in Salem, OR, and the surrounding areas, you can trust the team at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., to assist you. Our team is ready to help you get rid of all pests in your home.