As a homeowner, it is likely that you will have to deal with termite issues. We understand your frustrations, so the team AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., is working hard to ensure that you can take care of these troublesome pests. These creatures can wreak havoc on your home, so it’s essential that you take every step possible to stop them from getting into your home.
Termites travel from structure to structure, searching for their next meal. As the year continues, these creatures will form swarms that will effectively make new colonies. During the late summer, termites will grow wings, and half the swarm will fly away to find new food sources. Once they have discovered the food source, these termites will lose their wings and start a new colony. The place that the termites land is entirely random, which means it could be your home or business. If they can find a weak point in your structure, they will start working on your property.
The easiest way to put a stop to termite issues is to hire a professional who can provide you with yearly termite inspection services. The dedicated team of specialists at our business is available to assist you when you need pest control services. You can call us in Salem, OR, at (503) 362-4539 for more information about our services.
Fall is here, and winter is right around the corner. Pest control may seem like a thing you deal with in the warmer months, but there are still many creatures you have to deal with during the cold. Here are some of the common pests you have to look out for this season:
- Roaches – Roaches will do what they can to find warm spaces in your home. They like to hide in baseboards, under the sink, and in any spots that give off warmth. You should be on the lookout in these spaces when you notice signs of roaches in your home before it becomes a more significant problem.
- Ants – Did you know that ants are often a problem all year long in Oregon? Carpenter ants are perhaps one of the worst problems, as they are particularly destructive to your home. Look for piles of wood shavings in your home, as well as keep an eye out in basements and attics.
- Rodents – Mice and rats are just searching for ways to get indoors during the cold months. By keeping your lawn maintained, sealing off potential entry points in your home, and storing your food in containers at all times, you will prevent infestations.
When it comes to pest control services in Salem, OR, and the surrounding areas, you can trust the team at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., to assist you. Our team is ready to help you get rid of all pests in your home.
Pests will do whatever it takes to move into your home. Take a look at this list of spots you should look at when you are dealing with problems in your home:
- Under the Oven – Can you remember the last time you cleaned under your over? Many of us ignore this spot. This area in your kitchen usually traps crumbs, which is sure to attract any possible pests. If you check this spot and do not see any pests, then you should consider cleaning it anyway.
- Dry Food Storage Spots – Whether you have a large pantry or a small cabinet where you keep your dry food, pests are sure to move into these spots. It would help if you took some time to clean out old cereal, nearly empty bags of rice, and any other food you will not be eating in the near future to stop infestations.
- Junk Collections – From piles of mail to small towers of toys, every homeowner is bound to have a junk collection in the home at some point. Pests can hide under these piles for months without anyone
Did you find pests while checking out these spots in your home? If the answer is yes, you can count on the team at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., to help you. We provide exceptional pest control services in Salem and the surrounding areas.
pest control servicesDo you think a mice or a rat is taking up residence in your home? If you answered yes to this question, then take a look at these three signs that you may have a new house guest:
- Nests – Take some time to look in the more secluded and dark areas of your home, such as the attic, your garage, or rooms that do not have any windows. Rodents prefer these areas and will typically set up a nest in the corner using shredded paper and pieces of fabric.
- Something Going Bump in the Night – Are you hearing strange sounds in the night? Before you contact an exorcist, you should pay attention to these sounds. Mice and rats will get into your walls and make strange scratching noises as they explore their new home.
- Droppings – One of the most visible signs that a rat or mouse has moved in is rodent droppings. These creatures tend to leave small, dry pellets behind in places where they eat. Check your pantry, kitchen cabinet, and any other areas where you are storing food.
Contact the team at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., when you are seeking pest control services in Salem, Oregon. Our dedicated team will help you get rid of mice and rats, as well as ants, termites, spiders, and bed bugs.
Are you seeking dependable pest control services in Salem, Albany, Dallas, or Woodburn? You can count on the dedicated team at AAA Pest Exterminators, Inc., to assist you. Whether you are seeking long-term services or need help with a one-time pest removal service, you can rest assured that our talented team will be able to assist you.
For more than 20 years, our owner has been providing pest control services to residential and commercial clients throughout the community. After working with some of the best veterans in the industry, he decided to start this business in 1997 to offer his services directly to the people of Salem and the surrounding communities. We are known for being honest and always providing you with a free estimate when you call us for pest removal services. Once we arrive at your location, we will take action and get rid of your pests as soon as possible.
Contact us today at (503) 362-4539 when you need help with pests in Salem, OR. We can assist you with termites, ants, mice, and rats, as well as spiders, stink bugs, bees, wasps, and cockroaches. All you have to do is let us know what services you need and we will get to work for you.